This role has now expired
Due to growth in the business, Tiro Media are looking for an Operations Manager to oversee the progress of our core football titles (Football Italia, Football Espana), and to manage processes for projects with external clients. This would be for 15-20 hours per week.
The role is diverse, crossing most parts of the business, from our publishing side, to our service side. The Operations Manager could be required to:
- Liaise with editors, writers of Tiro Media titles, to maintain quality levels remain high
- Oversee implementation of technical changes
- Manage social media strategy implementation
- Manage content projects for external clients, working between our team and your contact, maintaining excellent communication with the client
- Provide pre-selected KPIs along with short report at the end of each month, overviewing the separate strands of the business.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in an editorial role, managing a team of writers, and ensuring work is assigned and delivered to deadline
- Experience building relationships with clients, ensuring close communication to achieve project goals
- Some knowledge of SEO and Social Media strategies
- Ideally a working knowledge of another language, preferably Italian or Spanish although others are of interest
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, InDesign and WordPress would be beneficial
Pay will be dependent on experience.
This role can be fulfilled remotely, with requirement for meet-ups with managers, and potentially clients.
To apply for this role, please send a CV, along with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject heading “Operations Manager Application”